Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Recycling / reusing already printed office paper.

I've mentioned before that I use already printed paper again. This is not only the matter of saving a few coppers with every used A4 sheet, this it the matter of recycling / reusing paper which is not very natural. Producing perfectly white office paper is not good for the environment, a lot of chloride is used, polluting air, etc.


Above you can see the first phase of work, reviewing and selecting those sheets which can be reused.


This is not particularly time consuming or tiring, in fact, I consider it some kind of relax. You can see the sheets in the photo, however, you can't hear the music :)


Finally I put selected sheets in my laser printer, of course as a famous Polish author, I do not pay for printing :) my advertising partners do that :)


Sun, good mood and eco-printing :)

1 comment:

All active commercial links will be deleted! I will not tolerate spam. You can contact me at LinuxEurope(at)gmail.com. My Polish guests - please speak English if possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...