Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Collecting and using rainwater at home.

My colleague, an author from Poland, Pyzolinda had serious problems with water supply in her place of living. Finally she decided to buy three tanks for rainwater and install them in her cellar.


This water is used for flushing toilets, washing and bathing and does not cause any problems which sometimes happen when using rain water at home (Diarrhea, etc.) . Perhaps this is the explanation, nice and clean mountain region:


However drinking water is collected separately in a fourth tank. Drinking water comes from a deep well, which is not very efficient, but gives enough water for my colleague's needs.

Did I mention that this water is completely free?

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All active commercial links will be deleted! I will not tolerate spam. You can contact me at LinuxEurope(at)gmail.com. My Polish guests - please speak English if possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...