Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

I play cat and mouse with Polish Police!

I try to be an honest driver, I do not speed unless it's necessary, however, in Poland the road police isn't helpful. For us they often act as robbers collecting forced tribute for the government collecting money wherever possible. At least in our industrial region of Poland - namely Copper Basin (Zagłębie Miedziowe) we do not like the government, we do not like the prime minister and we do not like paying our heavy earned money to the unpopular government in Warsaw.

The 'hero' of a lot of my posts in the Polish blogging world is....


...the CB-radio!



Like in these old CB-radio movies.... we often have that in our trucks and cars (including many private cars)!

2 comments:

  1. Police often is OK.
    Night, total empty crossroad. I slowed down almost to zero, but didn't stop (sign STOP was here - by day necessary). Unfortunately police caught me. But they didn't fine me, only preached.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are still people, fortunately :)

      ...and of course it depends on many factors, for example, a policeman's wife's mood the day before... your registration plate... you knkow what I mean :)

      Delete

All active commercial links will be deleted! I will not tolerate spam. You can contact me at LinuxEurope(at)gmail.com. My Polish guests - please speak English if possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...