Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Garden on a windowsill #2. Effects.

Do you remember my windowsill garden mentioned a few posts before? It is family fun, it saves some money (especially in case of expensive lemon balm) but it also gives a nice addition to your diet.


Here you can see my dish with some fresh green herbs improving the taste, making it look better and just making it more healthy.

What can you see apart from green herbs? Traditional Polish dumplings along with "maca" bread, however baked in a Polish manner with the use of wholemeal flour. Poured with premium quality Polish linum oil. The great thing for a Polish "facet"... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All active commercial links will be deleted! I will not tolerate spam. You can contact me at LinuxEurope(at)gmail.com. My Polish guests - please speak English if possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...