Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Planning my holidays.


The shot from the castle in Palma.
I love this city!

I would like to spend next holiday at the Baltic sea (in fact I am even considering buying a flat at the Baltic sea) however my wife wants Spain. She's right as the weather is more predictable, prices are about the same. We have chosen Alcudia in Spain, Majorca (relatively easy to get there as we live quite close to the Dresden airport with nice connections).

Once I have spent my winter holidays nearby, but I do not quite like a temperature set in the Mediterranean in summer. Winter in Spain is OK for me, summer, hmm... We'll think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All active commercial links will be deleted! I will not tolerate spam. You can contact me at LinuxEurope(at)gmail.com. My Polish guests - please speak English if possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...