Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

My famous piggy-bank.

Here you can see my famous moneybox. I collect all my coppers and coins from my bulging wallet. It makes my life easier and it makes my money-saving comfortable.


I can 'utilize' all the collected coins in a supermarket at the automated cash point or in some shops where they are willing to take coppers.

There are political plans in Poland to withdraw coppers, as they do not represent a significant value and 'cause' problems to banks.

I don't mind keeping them. I prefer 'real' money to plastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All active commercial links will be deleted! I will not tolerate spam. You can contact me at LinuxEurope(at)gmail.com. My Polish guests - please speak English if possible.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...